Senior PHP Engineer (Laravel)
Snappy Kraken is the leading provider of marketing automation, online advertising, and bold, unique marketing for financial advisors. (Ranked #1 in Customer Satisfaction in 2020 Morningstar/T3 Adviser Technology Survey).
Deemed “The most innovative marketing platform for advisers” by Investment News, and recipient of the 2018 and 2019 Wealth Management Industry Awards for Social Media Leadership, Snappy Kraken helps financial advisers automate their digital marketing for growth and client engagement.
Each automated campaign on the Snappy Kraken platform is focused on achieving specific and trackable goals. These goals include lead generation, prospect nurturing, referral generation, and more.
Most importantly, Snappy Kraken’s clients are granted exclusive rights to their own advertising territory to ensure they never end up running the same ad campaigns as their competition.
- Prospecting & Lead Generation
- Nurturing Funnels
- Client Newsletters
- Referral Generation Campaigns
- Automated Workflows
- Video Production
All Snappy Kraken subscribers are assigned to a team of Success Specialists who help them set up, manage, and optimize their use of the platform through monthly performance check-ins.
- Experience with PHP at least 3 years
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Good knowledge of OOP principles
- Strong knowledge and work experience with Laravel framework
- Work experience with MySQL
- Understanding REST API
- Experience with RabbitMQ
Nice to Have
- Interested in FE frameworks, libraries, such as Vue.js
- Knowledge in InMemory data structures, such as Redis
- Knowledge and practical experinence in AWS services configuration,
- Monitoring systems, especially Datadog
- Experience in APIOpenAPI v3 API documentation standard
- Implementing API integrations with CRM systems and the marketing automation platform for financial advisors (the US market)
- Full-time position
- Work in a friendly and professional team
- Paid sick leave
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Medical insurance
- Corporate library
- English classes
- Corporate events (birthdays, holidays, etc.)
- Tea, coffee, milk, juice, fruits, snacks and cookies =)