Senior ReactJS Developer
Chalice Financial Network™
Chalice Financial Network™, is an exclusive member-benefit organization dedicated to empowering today’s small to mid-sized advisor. Through our digital marketplace—Chalice Advisor Exchange™—we provide access to best-in-class wealth management products and services in pursuit of the economies of scale and operational efficiencies advisors want and need to succeed.
Our community also provides unique peer-to-peer networking and collaboration opportunities creating a forum for sharing ideas and best practices to help strengthen members collectively.
- 3+ years’ experience in ReactJS
- Upper-Intermediate (written and speaking) English
- Token-based authentication
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and project management tools (knowledge of JIRA is a must)
- Experience with continuous process improvement
- Time management and analytical skills
- Excellent client-facing communication skill
- UI/UX. Responsive design
- Enthusiastic to learn new tools and technologies
- Think creative, smart and come up with new ideas to improvise the testing process
- Adapt to changing environment and system requirements
- Ability to focus on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be a team player with strong social and communication skills
- Brand new product from scratch
- Become part of a team that works on buidling brand new Payment Platform for financial advisors.
- You will be working in collaboration with team members at Insart and coordinate with CTO and product owner at Chalice.
- Be responsible for customer-facing front end application.
- Integrate with back end using REST API, build front end business logic, apply UI/UX design.
- You will report directly to PM at INSART
Nice to Have
- Experience with Payment systems
- Basic knowledge of Wealth management
- Full-time position
- Work in friendly and professional team
- Comfortable office located in the center of Kharkiv (Pushkinskaya metro station)
- Paid sick-leave
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Paid benefits for self-development
- Corporate library
- English classes
- Corporate club (for some relax during workday)
- Corporate events (birthdays, holidays, etc.)
- Tea, coffee, milk, juice, fruits, snacks and cookies =)