Lead Generation Specialist
INSART is a software development partner for Fintech companies. We help our clients build great Fintech products by providing highly skilled engineering teams. We believe that well-structured teams, processes, and architecture are essential to delivering exceptional results.
You will be a part of the Marketing Team which plays a vital role in promoting the business and mission of INSART by achieving ambitious goals with our friendly team. You would reach out to new leads via deeply customized marketing multi-channel campaigns
to understand potential prospect’s needs and figure out how INSART would solve them to push them further down the sales funnel to our Sales Executives (BDMs).You would be equipped with well-researched information about the prospect and company before getting in touch with them since they are the first face they connect with.
With that, we’re looking for a results-driven representative to engage and build relationships with potential customers to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- English (writing skills B2-C1, speaking B1-B2);
- Strong attention to details and passion to deep dive into the Fintech Market is mandatory;
- Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Lead Generation Specialist or similar role in B2B (2+ years);
- Empathy for customer challenges;
- Patience, as well as proactive and result-oriented spirit.
- Experience working as a BDM/Account Executive in the US market;
- Experience in successful reaching out the prospects via Linkedin;
- Hands-on experience with the Account-Based Marketing approach
- You would be responsible for outbound sales prospecting: develop and run cold custom multi-channel outreach campaigns (emails, Linkedin) for each buyer persona from the target accounts under Marketing Team Leader supervision;
- Establish active written communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings;
- Conduct the campaign reporting and analysis: use a data-driven approach to identify success/pitfalls and focus on optimizing conversion rates;
- Define and test new hypotheses, research and implement the best practices in outbound marketing;
- Maintain the CRM updated: log conversations, communication insights and notes about our prospects;
- Collaborate with our Sales team: email campaign reviews, weekly alignment, and move the leads from MQLs to SQLs;
- Collaborate with the R&D department: value proposition evaluation and support marketing campaigns;
- You will join a 5-people marketing team (market and industry analyst, marketing assistant, designer, content writer) that would support outbound campaigns with all necessary materials (white papers, presentations etc.)
- Key Result: the number of scheduled calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives.
- It’s a full-time position
- Office or remote is your choice
- Regular technology events and workshops
- Paid sick leave
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Medical insurance package
- Corporate library
- Paid English classes
- Office relax zone
- Fun events for all team members
- Friendly and professional team
- Providing all the necessary staff that you need for the productive workday