Lead Front-End (Angular) Developer
Leadspace is revolutionizing the B2B Sales and Marketing space. We are leading the field in applying advanced artificial intelligence and predictive modeling to solve common go-to-market challenges. Leadspace’s unique Customer Data Platform (CDP) helps companies access and understand social, web, intent, structured and unstructured data at the individual and company levels, score leads against ideal customer profiles, and integrate seamlessly into sales and marketing automation applications such as Salesforce, Marketo and Eloqua.
Based in San Francisco, Austin, and Israel, Leadspace is trusted by more than 150 B2B brands, including 7 of the 10 largest enterprise software companies. Major Leadspace customers include Microsoft, SAP, HP Enterprise and RingCentral
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Record of 3+ years of frontend & web development
- Angular (6 to 8), Redux, Webpack, CSS3, HTML5, JS, NPM, SPA, REST APIs and others. Bonus points for being able to understand Java backend applications.
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Deep understanding of client-side web architecture, frameworks and best practices
- Experience in evaluating new tools, technologies and methodologies.
- Fluent in testing frameworks and practices — for all levels of the application
- Enthusiastic to learn new tools and technologies
- Think creative, smart and come up with new ideas to improvise the testing process
- Adapt to changing environment and system requirements
- Ability to focus on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be a team player with strong social and communication skills
- We are looking for Lead Front End Engineer to join FE team and help us build the future of our B2B SaaS products suite, providing customers with real-time, AI-based data, scores and insights. This position reports to Leadspace’s front end team lead and Insart’s delivery manager.
- Coordinate / Mentor local team members (1 front end developer + 1 QA)
- Day-to-day cooperation with team members on Leadspace side
- Be part of the team that delivers our online B2B SaaS application, providing our customers with real-time lead discovery, enrichment and analytics.
- Be a major contributor to the UX/UI aspects of R&D, working closely with Product managers, QA, UX/UI designers and with other front-end & back-end developers.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AI, Big Data
- Experience with Sales Automation and CRM tools
- Basic knowledge of Sales & Marketing domain and basic principles of Account-Based, Outbound, Inbound marketing
- Full-time position
- Work in friendly and professional team
- Comfortable office located in the center of Kharkiv (Pushkinskaya metro station)
- Paid sick-list
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Paid benefits for self-development
- Corporate library
- English classes
- Corporate club (for some relax during workday)
- Corporate events (birthdays, holidays, etc.)
- Tea, coffee, milk, juice, fruits, snacks and cookies =)