Front-end Engineer (Vue.js)
Snappy Kraken is the leading provider of marketing automation, online advertising, and bold, unique marketing for financial advisors. (Ranked #1 in Customer Satisfaction in 2020 Morningstar/T3 Adviser Technology Survey).
Deemed “The most innovative marketing platform for advisers” by Investment News, and recipient of the 2018 and 2019 Wealth Management Industry Awards for Social Media Leadership, Snappy Kraken helps financial advisers automate their digital marketing for growth and client engagement.
Each automated campaign on the Snappy Kraken platform is focused on achieving specific and trackable goals. These goals include lead generation, prospect nurturing, referral generation, and more.
Most importantly, Snappy Kraken’s clients are granted exclusive rights to their own advertising territory to ensure they never end up running the same ad campaigns as their competition.
- Prospecting & Lead Generation
- Nurturing Funnels
- Client Newsletters
- Referral Generation Campaigns
- Automated Workflows
- Video Production
All Snappy Kraken subscribers are assigned to a team of Success Specialists who help them set up, manage, and optimize their use of the platform through monthly performance check-ins.
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Deep understanding of core JS principles and latest language features
- Experience in building SPA applications.
- Solid understanding of REST API architecture, contract approach (work with swagger and etc)
- At least 1 year or a couple of commercial projects based on VueJS2+
- Typescript experience and understanding of it’s advanced features
- Be aware of new features and concepts of VueJS3: ● class-based components ● composition API ● hooks API ● slots ● fragments
- Wide VueJS ecosystem knowledge and experience: ● Vue Router, Vuex , Vue Loader, Vue Server Renderer, Vue Dev-Tools, Vue CLI
- Strong knowledge of web security features (OWASP top10 and etc)
- Analytical thinking, be able to refactor and improve your code
- Debugging skills (JS code, FE-BE communication)
- Confident with modern HTML5\CSS3 and markup: ● Responsive markup ● Good understanding of modern trends in UI/UX development ● Cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them ● CSS core concepts (flexbox, grid, css variables) ● Be familiar with web accessibility approach ● UI frameworks experience — bootstrap, material and etc ● CSS pre/post processor — SCSS, LESS ● Understanding and experience how to build pure-css solutions
- Solid knowledge of FE infrastructure tools — npm, yarn, webpack, gulp, babel
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, git-flow)
- Be familiar with unit, modular and component testing, Vue Test Utils, Jest
- Experience of working by Agile/SCRUM development methodology
- Experience in requirements analysis and estimates
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve your programming skills
- Pro-active position and responsible work approach
- Be open to learning new approaches, technologies, and tools
- Nice to be familiar with OOP, SOLID, KISS, DRY principles and approaches
- Basic PHP knowledge, understanding how to work with the Laravel framework is a plus
- Nice to have experience with design management systems (Adobe, Figma)
- Nice to have experience with other popular FE frameworks — React/Angular
- Work on FE part of API integrations with CRM systems and the marketing automation platform for financial advisors (the US market)
- Work on project migration (php-html to vueJS client side render + partial legacy support if it will be required)
- Full-time position
- Work in a friendly and professional team
- Paid sick leave
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Medical insurance
- Corporate library
- English classes
- Corporate club (for some relax during workday)
- Corporate events (birthdays, holidays, etc.)
- Tea, coffee, milk, juice, fruits, snacks, and cookies =)