Salsa Labs is a premier SaaS technology company providing online organizing tools to nonprofits. The tools they create allow thousands to organize and create change across the country and across the globe. Their greatest strength lies not only within the technology they produce, but also within the greatness of their people.
They pride themselves on their team of talented, driven, entrepreneurial individuals and in having a work place that values work/life balance, creativity, and innovation.
Engage: Digital engagement platform, purpose-built with everything needed to communicate, advocate, and fund a cause. Involves marketing automation, workflow management, online fundraising, multi-channel online advocacy, peer to peer campaigns & events, integration with Salesforce.
- Join the team of unrivaled professionals who work independently and interact directly with customers, internal management, customer support, and tech staff. Take up a notch in communication skills.
- Widen your hands-on experience (min 3+ years) in Postgres within RDBMS, ETL, OLAP, and BI layers. Become a ninja in replication, backup/restore strategies, clustering, failovering, upgrade, and partitioning. (MySQL experience is desired but not necessary.)
- Boost your troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills when working with large schemas (100+ tables/objects) and large data sets that sometimes involve billions of records.
- Apply and share best practices in database monitoring, maintenance, operation, updates, and security in a company that sets much store by professionalism and sharing tech knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent will be considered.
- It’s a full-time position
- Office or remote is your choice
- Regular technology events and workshops
- Paid sick leave
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Medical insurance package
- Corporate library
- Paid English classes
- Office relax zone
- Fun events for all team members
- Friendly and professional team
- Providing all the necessary staff that you need for the productive workday