Content Writer (Fintech)
INSART helps Fintech companies build the most innovative, convenient, secure and cost-effective software products and solutions. Using our tech and domain expertise we build secure teams of software engineering experts to solve our clients’ business challenges. Our purpose is to transform all verticals of the legacy financial industry
and provide people with the tools to achieve financial freedom in the digital world.
We are a team of 80+ people passionate about Fintech and software engineering, located primarily in Kharkiv, Kyiv and Lviv (Ukraine) with the headquarters in New York, USA.
- Are you a motivated natural storyteller with an eye for that unique narrative that cuts through a noisy market?
- You are a storyteller who can translate complex ideas into straightforward influential content that differentiates our message in the noisy market;
- You have 2+ years of experience working as a journalist or content writer, ideally in FinTech or IT-outsourcing company focused on the US/European markets;
- Excellent written English (Advanced level or C1, C2);
- You are naturally curious with an eye for detail, open to the editor suggestions and have the ability to uncover unique points of view on the topics you cover;
- You also have a growth mindset and a willingness to take on responsibility for the result;
- You will be a part of the Marketing Team which plays a vital role in promoting the business and mission of INSART and achieving our ambitious goals. You will work directly with the Marketing Team Leader to shape our content strategy, working cross-functionally across marketing, technical and fintech experts to understand where we can add value to our audience.
- You would be primarily responsible for writing a wide range of content for INSART as well as supporting our niche blogs — WealthTech Club and Fintech CTO Club.
- You would be equipped with well-researched information about the niche, technical details provided by tech experts, and fintech news before writing content.
- Produce high-quality content that resonates with our audience of fintech executives across a range of short- and long-form formats;
- Writing all content types and marketing materials (articles, white papers, presentations, interviews, catchy headings, banners, video scripts, and others);
- Shaping our social media communication strategy (Linkedin, Twitter), creating engaging and visible content in collaboration with our graphic designer;
- Repurposing content for different channels to drive engagement — social, email marketing, website, blogs;
- Work cross-functionally across the marketing, technology and sales teams to research the subject and identify customer needs and goals;
- Be proactive and responsible for involving external experts to prepare relevant and top-of-mind content.
- It’s a full-time position
- Office or remote is your choice
- Regular technology events and workshops
- Paid sick leave
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Medical insurance package
- Corporate library
- Paid English classes
- Office relax zone
- Fun events for all team members
- Friendly and professional team
- Providing all the necessary staff that you need for the productive workday